Welcome to communicationstoday.co.in. The following are the rules ("Terms") that govern use of the communicationstoday.co.in Web site ("Site"). By using or visiting the Site, you expressly agree to be bound by these Terms and to follow these Terms and all applicable laws and regulations governing the Site. communicationstoday.co.in reserves the right to change these Terms at any time, effective immediately upon posting on the Site.
You agree that you are only authorized to visit, view, and retain a copy of pages of this Site for your own personal use, and that you shall not duplicate, download, publish, modify, or otherwise distribute the material on this Site for any commercial use, or for any purpose other than as described in these Terms. You also agree not to deep-link to the Site for any purpose, unless specifically authorized by Communicationstoday.co.in.
USE VOID WHERE PROHIBITED
Use of the Site is void where prohibited. By using this Site, you represent and warrant that you have the right, authority, and capacity to enter into this Agreement and to abide by all the Terms and Conditions of this Agreement.
Registering with Communicationstoday.co.in
communicationstoday.co.in Registered Users
If you register for a "communicationstoday.co.in" account, you will be allowed to save and personalize communicationstoday.co.in content, receive and view offers from businesses/articles listed on the communicationstoday.co.in system, and reviews about communicationstoday.co.in businesses. By having an "communicationstoday.co.in" account with communicationstoday.co.in, you agree to take full responsibility for maintaining the confidentiality of your account user name, password, and all related activity that occurs under your account user name. If you violate these Terms, communicationstoday.co.in may, at its sole discretion, terminate your accounts, remove or modify any account-related content or access (including, but not limited to, reviews, newsletters, and user profile information), or take any other action that communicationstoday.co.in believes is appropriate.
Posting Reviews on Communicationstoday.co.in
Communicationstoday.co.in reserves the right, but not the obligation, to refuse to post or to remove any message if it contains or features any of the following:
1. Unacceptable Content:
- Offensive, harmful and/or abusive language, including without limitation: expletives, profanities, obscenities, harassment, vulgarities, sexually explicit language and hate speech (e.g., racist/discriminatory speech.)
- References to illegal activity, malpractice, purposeful overcharging, false advertising or health code violations (e.g., food poisoning, foreign objects in food, etc.)
- Reviews submitted by the reviewed business's employees (past or present) or competitors as determined by Communicationstoday.co.in.
- Reviews that do not address the products and services of the business or reviews with no qualitative value (e.g., "this device is great!") as determined by communicationstoday.co.in in its sole discretion.
- Reviews commenting on other users.
- Content that contains personal attacks or describes physical confrontations and/or sexual harassment.
- Excessive damage caused by business or service to person or property.
- Personal information or messages including email addresses, URLs, phone numbers and postal addresses.
- Messages that are advertising or commercial in nature, or are inappropriate based on the applicable subject matter.
- Language that violates the standards of good taste or the standards of this website, as determined by communicationstoday.co.in in its sole discretion.
- Content determined by communicationstoday.co.in to be illegal, or to violate any federal, state, or local law or regulation or the rights of any other person or entity.
- Language intended to impersonate other users (including names of other individuals) or offensive or inappropriate user names or signatures.
- Content that is not in English, that is encrypted or that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots or other computer programming routines that are intended to damage, interfere with, intercept or appropriate any system, data or personal information.
2. Reviews are not endorsed by communicationstoday.co.in
Reviews do not reflect the views of communicationstoday.co.in; its parent, subsidiary or affiliated companies; or its employees, officers, directors, or shareholders.
communicationstoday.co.in does not assume responsibility or liability for any Review or for any claims, damages, or losses resulting from any use of the Site or the materials contained therein.
3. Reviews are owned by communicationstoday.co.in
Reviews that are submitted to communicationstoday.co.in shall be owned exclusively and in perpetuity by communicationstoday.co.in. Such exclusive ownership means that communicationstoday.co.in, its parent, subsidiary, and/or affiliated companies have the unrestricted, perpetual, and exclusive right to use, reproduce, modify, translate, transmit, and distribute any and all materials and communications regarding and including submitted Reviews. communicationstoday.co.in is under no obligation to give credit or pay any consideration to you for your Reviews.
4. Contact Us
Links and Search Results
Business listings located on communicationstoday.co.in are selected for display in search results based primarily on their content in relation to the user-provided search terms. Consequently, both customer and non-customer listings will be included in a search results list, and communicationstoday.co.in will not discriminate based on whether a business is a customer with regard to placement or inclusion in the business listings. communicationstoday.co.in customers do not pay to be included in certain search result listings or to retain a specific ranking. However, due to the fact that communicationstoday.co.in customers typically provide more content relative to their non-customer counterparts (e.g., in the form of offers, business biographies, etc.), it is possible that communicationstoday.co.in customers will be displayed at a higher ranking in a search results page.
communicationstoday.co.in customer listings may be rotated within the search results due to a number of factors, none of which are determined by paid inclusion or paid placement. Thus, such variable placement of communicationstoday.co.in customers is not intended to displace non-customer search results placement or inclusion. Indeed, non-customers with a good deal of quality content could appear higher on search result returns than communicationstoday.co.in customers.
Although Communicationstoday.co.in cannot monitor the conduct of its users off the Site, it is a violation of these rules to use any information obtained from this Site in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person, or in order to contact, advertise to, solicit, or sell to any user without his/her prior explicit consent.
Access and Interference
You agree that you will not use any robot, spider, other automatic device, or manual process to monitor or copy our Web pages or the content contained thereon or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior expressed written permission. You agree that you will not use any device, software, or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site. You agree that you will not copy, reproduce, alter, modify, create derivative works from, or publicly display any content (except for your own personal, non-commercial use) from our Web site without the prior expressed written permission of Communicationstoday.co.in.
Unauthorized Use of the Site
Illegal and/or unauthorized uses of the Site, including, but not limited to, unauthorized framing of or linking to the Site or unauthorized use of any robot, spider, or other automated device on the Site, will be investigated and subject to appropriate legal action, including, without limitation, civil, criminal, and injunctive redress.
You may not use the Site if you are under eighteen (18) years of age.
Violation of the Terms