NEC Asia-Pacific has launched a smart communications system SL2100 for small- and mid-sized businesses in the Asian market. With wide-ranging, enterprise-grade voice over IP (VoIP), mobility, and Unified Communications and Collaboration (UC&C) features, the SL2100 also offers industry-specific features for retail, healthcare, food service and entertainment, as well as hospitality features for small hotels and motels.
The SL2100 also offers an array of add-on smart mobility options, such as remote/home office support, smartphone SIP app, and mobile extension.
- lBuilt-in VoIP technologies (Standard 8 ch. Expandable to 128 ch.)
- lWeb-based UC client
- lWeb-based video conferencing and collaboration
- lVoice response system/voicemail
- lOutbound and inbound audio conference
- lGeographical multisite operation over IP network
- lACD (automatic call distribution) for small contact center
- lHotel features with PMS API